Wednesday 27 January 2016

The Spirit of Death and Headaches


There is a spirit of death prowling around families. Come against it in Jesus’ name.

 

“But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed” (Isaiah 53:5).

 

Headaches, sore throats, and coughs are ailing many in this season. No amount of medicine has been able to arrest them. They are satanic attacks. Pray against them, in Jesus’ name, remembering that by His stripes you are healed.

 

“For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Saviour; I give Egypt for your ransom, Cush and Seba in your stead. Since you are precious and honoured in my sight, and because I love you, I will give men in exchange for you, and people in exchange for your life” (Isaiah 43:3, 4).

 

Hide yourself and your loved ones in the blood of Jesus and do not forget to confess that GOD gives Egypt for your ransom, Cush and Seba in your stead!

 

Prayer

 

Heavenly Father, I thank you for revealing the plans of the devil to me. When you give me revelation, I know that my battle is won already. Right now, I come against the spirit of death that is hovering over my loved ones and me. I cancel death in the name of Jesus. I block, with the blood of Jesus, the mouths of all graves with our names on them. I block, with the blood of Jesus, all roads that the spirit of death would have used to gain access to my family and me. I use the blood of Jesus to block all roads that my loved ones and I would have used to lead us to any graves. Father, I thank you for you have given Egypt for our ransom, and Cush and Seba in our stead and men in exchange for our lives because we are precious and honored in your sight but also because you love us.

 

I now come against satanic headaches, sore throats, and coughs and I block all roads that lead them to us and us to them. I confess that by your stripes I am healed. I thank you, LORD, because you have heard me and answered already. In Jesus’ name, I have prayed, amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment