Thursday 28 January 2016

Interviews


A young woman sat for a written job interview yesterday. She had told me about it on Sunday, so, the Spirit of GOD reminded me to pray for her and I did. Well, she said that it went well and that she expected to be invited for another one – a verbal one this time. Well, we prayed again for a good report and parted ways.

 

I did not think about it again until I came across this (below) that GOD spoke years back. Therefore, I have good reason to believe that it applies to you as well.

 

Now, as I was copying and pasting it, GOD told me to include the second message that He gave me that day. I believe that it talks about a relationship issue more than anything else.

 

You had to step away for a while because of the mess but GOD went in and cleaned it up for you. It is now time to step back in.

 

This second part also reminded me of a fellowship I had with a young woman yesterday. It confirmed that she has to step away now so that GOD can clean up the mess in her relationship.

 

28th November 2013

....Says the LORD


 

"‘Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the LORD Almighty" (Zechariah 4:6).

 

  • Interviews are being carried out in this season. Prepare yourself but remember that it is not by might nor by power but by the Spirit of the Living GOD. Acknowledge the wisdom of GOD and you will succeed.
  • It is cleanup day - the Spirit of GOD has gone ahead of you and cleaned up the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment