Thursday 19 November 2015

'Twenty Years'

Below, is a word that GOD gave me years back.
 
7th April 2009
 
“Isaac had to pray for twenty years for Rebekah to conceive yet I had promised that it would be through him that the blessing would be reckoned”.

‘Twenty Years’
 
Okay, GOD has been telling me to speak to you about ‘TWENTY YEARS’.
 
This primarily has to do with fulfillment of your promises. Although GOD made you a promise, you did not see the physical manifestation of it. Therefore, you began praying about it twenty years ago. GOD says that it is now the appointed time for its manifestation. You will receive what you have been praying for for twenty years.
  
“I have been with you for twenty years now. Your sheep and goats have not miscarried, nor have I eaten rams from your flocks. I did not bring you animals torn by wild beasts; I bore the loss myself. And you demanded payment from me for whatever was stolen by day or night. This was my situation: The heat consumed me in the daytime and the cold at night, and sleep fled from my eyes. It was like this for the twenty years I was in your household. I worked for you fourteen years for your two daughters and six years for your flocks, and you changed my wages ten times” (Genesis 31:38-41).
 
For twenty years, Jacob worked for Laban who changed his wages in ten times during that time. It is now time for you to flee from 'Laban'. GOD will remember you and not only rebuke your Laban but also reward you for all those years that Laban cheated you.
 
“Because he had nine hundred iron chariots and had cruelly oppressed the Israelites for twenty years, they cried to the LORD for help” (Judges 4:3).
 
You have cried out to the LORD, concerning a certain situation, for the last twenty years. Yes, your enemy was much stronger than you were but now your deliverance is here. GOD will give you rest from your enemy.
 
Some reading this do not know that the thing that troubles them now began twenty years ago. For twenty years, you have cried out to the LORD to save you and it is now time for your salvation.
 
“Samson led Israel for twenty years in the days of the Philistines” (Judges 15:20).
“...and he reigned for twenty years. He did evil in the eyes of the LORD” (2Kings 15:27-28).
 
GOD is raising up some people to ‘lead’ His people for twenty years but they must be careful not to veer from His ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment