Wednesday 11 November 2015

...more...


Okay, I thought we were done for the day but GOD told me to post this as well. Enjoy.

 

9th June 2009

 

You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness. Therefore, the LORD your GOD has set you above your companions and anointed you with the oil of joy.

 

    • The tears and the disappointments have been many for the love of
      righteousness but I AM changing all that. I AM going to make you laugh. I AM going to pay you back with the oil of gladness.
      Your companions shall see your joy and hear it from afar - that will be my payment to them.
       
      14th June 2009
       
      Today, I have restored you. I AM taking away all those that you called ‘friends’. The devil had set them up to destroy you but they are now out of your life. Be careful whom you call friend. Do not let anyone get too close to you. I have called you for mighty works in the kingdom that many will try to bring you down and that is why I have sent away the sons of the concubines from Isaac – they will not share in your inheritance. The abomination that causes desolation has been destroyed and the sanctuary is now consecrated once more.
      DO NOT CALL FRIEND WHAT THE WORLD CALLS FRIEND or FAMILY WHAT THE WORLD CALLS FAMILY. THE WAR HAS BEGUN. BE WATCHFUL AND REMAIN WATCHFUL. YOU MUST ALWAYS BE DRESSED FOR BATTLE AND ALWAYS KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT, FOR THE ENEMY IS WAITING FOR THE WORDS THAT COME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH.  
       
       
       

No comments:

Post a Comment