Wednesday 28 October 2015

'Wealth Messenger'

‘Wealth Messenger’
 
GOD speaks to me in so many ways. Sometimes, He speaks to me in just one word or a set of words or even through names of people, or organizations. Now, the prophetic word above was through the words, ‘Wealth Messenger’.
 
Prophecy
 
25th October 2015
 
You will soon meet someone who will bring you your wealth. That person has been entrusted with the responsibility of carrying your wealth to you.
 
‘Eyeglasses’
 
Now, what He said made me uneasy because I knew that some would take out their ‘eyeglasses’ and ‘microphones’ and read more into it or even discredit it and I was right. Even if I knew that it was a corporate word, due to this unease, I asked GOD to confirm it to me and He did. He told me to share it with you and I obeyed.
 
Fulfillment of the Prophecy
 
“...that the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah might be fulfilled, the LORD stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and put it also in writing” (Ezra 1:1).
 
It was one of those words that you simply share but one that you do not think about much. In fact, your expectancy levels are not very high concerning its fulfillment. Well, given a particular negative reaction I received, I soon forgot about it but GOD did not. As usual, when He says something, He will move the heart of a ‘king’ so that His word is fulfilled. The fulfillment of that word is manifested in action. This action may be in proclamation and writing and then followed by ensuing activity as was with King Cyrus.
 
The following day, on Monday, someone requested that she and I meet on Tuesday and I agreed. She shared a testimony of the healing she had received when I prayed for her a couple of months back. Nonetheless, unknown to me was the fact that she made a vow to GOD when He healed her. She told Him that, if He gave her money, she would give me a particular amount as a thank offering. Needless to mention, GOD gave it to her and promptly reminded her to give it to me.
 
When we met, yesterday, she shared the testimony with me but also the vow that she made to GOD and then she gave me the money. It was then that I remembered the word of GOD concerning money. I thank GOD that He spoke to me and that He watched over His word until it was fulfilled. I also thank Him that He proved His word that He indeed moves the hearts of kings so that His word spoken by His servants is fulfilled.
 
His Ways Are Not Our Ways
 
“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your Thoughts” (Isaiah 55:8-9).
 
As I held the envelope and prayed for her, the Spirit of GOD told me that her harvest would be in the area of marriage. You see, she and her future husband are facing a few challenges. Therefore, GOD said that He would use that seed to bless resolve the challenges they were facing. Indeed His ways are not our ways or His thoughts our thoughts. You see, because she had blessed me with money, I was inclined to pray that GOD increases her in that area. However, GOD saw what she needed more and led me to pray over that.
 
It Can Happen For You too
 
Now, I know that the GOD who said that it was for everyone is the same GOD who will make it happen for you. Have faith in His word and do not be cynical about it. Simply take it as it is and expect it to be fulfilled in your life.
 
You May Be the Messenger
 
You must also realize that if you have made a vow to GOD, concerning money, it is time to honor it. Maybe, He wants to use you to be the ‘wealth messenger’ in this case. GOD may even use the seed you sow, in the right ground, to address that need that you have.
 
Lesson Learned
 
I learned a lesson from all of this. I learned that not every word that GOD speaks through me will be received well. It is only for those for whom it is meant. However, as one through whom He has spoken, I need to keep my eyes on the word and close my ears to anything else that is contrary to it.
 
GOD BLESS YOU.
 
Prayer
 
Dear GOD, I thank you for not only releasing your word through me but also fulfilling it. Thank you for moving the heart of the king so that your word may be fulfilled. I also thank you, LORD, for giving me the grace to release your word to the world even though I knew the opposition that awaited it. I thank you that I did not recall it even when that opposition arose, for it is not mine to recall.
 
Father, give me the grace to perform my duty as the 'wealth messenger' to whom you will send me. I pray that I sow in the exact ground that you have prepared for me. Thank you, LORD, because you have done it. In Jesus’ name, I have prayed, amen.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment