Wednesday 26 August 2015

"TOUCH NOT"!


GOD never ceases to amaze me.

 

Someone sent me a message two days back. However, instead of typing 2Samuel 24:1-2 she typed 1Samuel 24:1-2. Well, I read the two verses in 1Samuel 24 but could not 'get it'. Therefore, deciding that I was having a ‘slow day’, I read the entire chapter. However, it was later revealed that she gave me the wrong scripture – I have not yet read the scripture she had intended to send me.

 

However, as usual, it was not a mistake! GOD was speaking to me through the 'mistaken scripture' and this is what He was saying.

 

1Samuel 24:5-7

 

“And it came to pass afterward, that David's heart smote him, because he had cut off Saul's skirt. And he said unto his men, The LORD forbid that I should do this thing unto my master, the LORD'S anointed, to stretch forth mine hand against him, seeing he is the anointed of the LORD”.

 

Psalm 105:15

 

“Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm”.

 

To confirm His word to me but also that the ‘wrong scripture’ was not actually a wrong one after all, the Spirit of GOD led me to part of the word (below) that He gave me on 21st September 2010.


21st September 2010

 

“Saul, will persecute David but the latter must realize that it is I who anointed Saul as well. David should be careful not to touch my anointed until I take him away and give him his rightful place”.

 

Now, I do not know what you are up to but whatever it is, touch not the anointed of GOD and do His prophets no harm! Relax. GOD will 'take care' of your enemy in His own way and in His own good time.

 

GOD BLESS YOU.

 

Prayer

 

Dear GOD, you and I know that the opportunity has indeed availed itself for me to not only touch your anointed but to harm him or her as well and I have actually reached out to do so. Please forgive me. I now return to you and ask you stay my hands from ever touching your anointed or causing him or her harm again. In JESUS’ name, I have prayed, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment