Monday 24 August 2015

'Break', 'Comfort Zone', and More


Break

 

“I AM going to break so that many may be delivered. I will break one morsel so that many can be fed”.

 

“I will cause you to experience some trying times that will break you. These will be to build you so that you can minister to those that I AM sending you to”.

 

Comfort Zone

 

GOD is taking many out of their comfort zone. Geographical change will occur but ‘this is my will’ says the LORD.

 

3rd December 2009

 

Positioning and Repositioning

 

I AM changing the positions of people this season. I AM removing people from seemingly comfortable positions, positions from which they could hear me and in which they got the best results and anointing other positions. I AM placing them in new positions chosen and anointed by me. Something uncomfortable will have to happen first for them to consider moving but I will show them a new side of me when they do. I will move in ways that I have never moved in before and a revival shall begin. The revival will start now and flow into the next year (personal and congregational).

 

It is important for you to be in the right place at the right time with the right people because it will be disastrous for the winds of revival to find you in the wrong place with the wrong people at the wrong time. Pray for the right positioning, right people and the right time.

 

I AM repositioning people spiritually and physically and taking them out of their comfort zone. Many are now accomplishing their missions in certain geographical areas and have to move or BE MOVED. When you stay long in an area, the enemy finds a way of getting to you. Therefore, I AM moving people out of geographical areas as well as spiritual ones. LET GO and let me move you to higher and better spiritual heights from which I will also move you when your mission there is accomplished.

 

You have been too long at mount Horeb. It is time to move! Get ready for the new positions. Change your perception of me, your place in the kingdom, and of everything, because there is something new happening in this place and it requires a new mentality.

 

Wake Up

 

I AM waking up people from their slumber. My time is now. People you did not imagine would be born again are going to be born again and will be on fire for Christ. A fire has been ignited in Heaven. Will you run with it? Will you catch it?

In this season, my Spirit is moving heavily and swiftly like a mighty wind! Do not miss it! 

 

‘7’

 

The number ‘7’ is very significant in this season. I AM asking people to dip themselves in the Jordan where Elisha asked Naaman to dip himself. The leprosy you are suffering from will lead you into positions of humility that will lead you to make humble decisions for one of your stature. For you to receive your healing, however, the Jordan, it is and you will be healed of that disease before the seven times are over. Nonetheless, you must follow the instructions to the letter and ‘do it’ seven times. Complete the seven times - not more and definitely not less!

 

New:

 

I AM doing a new thing in this season. The old is passing away. I AM doing a new thing. Can you not perceive it?

 

Society ‘Icons’

 

While those greatly respected people in society will see my power and have no choice but to give their lives to me, others will simply be swept in by the winds of revival.

 

Fulfillment of Prophecies

 

Next year, I will fulfill the prophecies of those who received my word this year but have not yet enjoyed its physical manifestation. What I promised is surely going to happen but although it is yours for the taking, I require repentance.

 

Timing

 

My timing is not your timing. Do not put me in your time tracks. My timing is different from yours. Many have been ostracized because of ‘delay’ as the world perceives it but it is not delay but my timing! My timing is at times perceived by the world as delay.

 

My Word

 

My word does not only work for a particular season and then expire thereafter. It works in and out of season. Get ready to be surprised when what you expected to happen last year happens the coming year.

 

Some have met me, seen me, and even talked to me on this mountain but they have also committed acts of disobedience. Nonetheless, I require mercy not sacrifice. Therefore, even if I AM moving you into your promised land I require repentance for you to walk into your promises.

 

ACTS Of The Holy Spirit

 

I will leave no stone unturned. I AM going to carry out acts that will shock even the most spiritual – ACTS not of the apostles but of the HOLY SPIRIT. I will do things long forgotten and will do them through insignificant people that the world has never heard of. This will be my unveiling of them; this will be my launching of them.

 

‘Simple’ Prayer...’Simple’ Healing

 

I AM going to answer prayer of my holiest people - those who have been loyal and have cried out to me about their deepest needs but have not kept from serving me despite the seeming lack. I AM now going to answer their prayers in ways that will overwhelm them. People will ‘stumble’ on simple ways of prayer that will solve a lot. They will stumble on their healings in the most unusual ways.

 

I will heal people of both spiritual and physical conditions that they did not even know they had.

 

I AM going to heal in the most unusual ways and in the most seemingly simple ways, for I AM the GOD of the seemingly simple but also the impossible things. Some people’s healing will come from the most unlikely sources as Namman’s did through his servant girl. Therefore, keep your ears open and do not despise prophecies or anyone called ISRAEL.

 

However, I need obedience and total submission for the healing that is about to take place. I will not encourage hesitation nor will I be pleased if my holy one shrinks back. I AM going to start a wave of healing across the universe and I will remove boundaries and languages. The whole universe will be as one. Even those who denied my existence will acknowledge me. Nonetheless, those who choose to remain obstinate, even after these acts, will be thrown into the fiery furnace.

 

The waves of healing are already moving and you will not have to try so many things. Simply position yourself with my guidance and wait obediently and in total submission.

 

Friendships

 

Friendships will end as I move people to higher spiritual realms and demand intimacy that most have never experienced before. UNITY with me is what I require most.

 

 

 

Those Who Were Called ‘False’

 

I will uphold those who have been called false but are not. The very people who called them false will seek them out with a desire to hear GOD’S heart for the season.

 

‘I Will Not Be Silent’

 

In this season, I will speak – I will not be silent. Get ready with your pen and script and your hearts because I AM talking. Take down everything that I say.

 

Beware – there will be no resting. I will take you on a whirlwind between my voice, my word, my instruction, my order and your action. Therefore, get ready.

 

Loved By GOD

 

People have waited for long enough. Now, I AM going to show them what it means for one to be loved by GOD or for one to be GOD’S best friend.

 

I will answer you while the whole world watches and all who laughed at you will cry and wish that the mountains could swallow them. No eye has seen and no ear has heard all the good things that GOD has prepared for those who love Him and are called for His purpose.

 

Work:                             You have rested enough. It is now time to WORK!

 

Restoration of Blood:    I AM restoring blood. I AM pouring out my blood for all who care to have it.

No Attachment

 

A prophet is not supposed to have feelings or emotions. You are supposed to

move and not look back when I reposition you. Yes, compassion for people is

acceptable but not emotions such as regret, attachment and the like. This is

because you are only there for a short while until the mission is

accomplished. Do not become too attached to it.

 

Truth:             When I speak, I speak the truth. You do not need a second opinion.

 

 


 

There will be times when you will simply leave without explanation and without a forwarding address. I give people enough time to listen and to ‘do’ while you are with them, but they do not. Therefore, when the time is up, it is up. It is then upon them to reflect on what was said and to change their ways accordingly.

 

7 and 10

(Perfection and completion)

 

I AM perfecting and anointing people.

 

All gifts and parts of the body are being perfected for the perfection of the entire body.

 

Prophets and other servants of GOD will have a deep revelation of things about to happen including plots of the enemy.

 

2 comments:

  1. I am blessed by this message. I thank God for using you at this point in my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen, Annette! Thank you. I return all glory to GOD.

      GOD BLESS YOU!

      Delete