Friday 26 February 2016

Hide 'it' Under the Blood of Jesus

You will agree with me that the blood of Jesus that cleanses us from all sin is so powerful that it can do, and it does, so many other things as well.
 
“...and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanseth us from all sin” (1John 1:7).
 
So many years ago while I was still a Muslim, my sister (Joy) who had been converted to Christianity already, told me about the blood of Jesus that her mother-in-law had told her about. Therefore, I started securing my belongings with the blood of Jesus and I have never been the same again.
 
When I later gave my life to Christ, I learned more about it and it became one of my favorite prayer points. Now, I hide everything that I own under the blood of Jesus. As soon as I receive something new, I cover it under the blood of Jesus and prophesy over it what I would like to see happen to it.
 
Now, I once I covered my flash disk under the blood of Jesus and prophesied over it that it would never ‘crush’ or get lost. As if to test the word of GOD, I have misplaced it so many times but I have always found it. You see, after panicking that I have lost it, I remember that I covered it under the blood of Jesus and prophesied over it. Therefore, even if I may not know where it is, I know that I will find it because I covered it under the blood of Jesus and decreed that it would never get lost. Of course, it is never lost - I may forget it at the studio or at an internet cafĂ© or simply in one of my purses. However, it is so easy for someone to pick it from a public place such as a studio but no one does because it is protected.
 
In fact, I plead the blood of Jesus over everything that has my name written on it as soon as I get it. I must tell you that this prayer has never fallen to the ground. I say it over people and situations as well. You must also know that you can apply the blood of Jesus to anything and to anyone including your job, your husband, or wife, even to your children. You can plead it over anything and it will never disappoint you.
 
 
Today, the Spirit of GOD wanted me to share this with you and I know that it will help you as well. You must remember that I first applied it when I was still a Muslim and it worked even then! The blood of Jesus, if applied, will not disappoint even if you belong to another religious inclination. However, the benefits of Christianity do not stop only at the blood of Jesus. There are so many benefits that we received from Jesus Christ including salvation itself. You have to go deeper with GOD. Even though the blood will definitely work for you, you need to know Christ Himself as your personal Lord and Savior. You need to give your life to Him even as He gave His for you.
 
 
Let this day be a life changing one for you as the day that I first heard of the blood was to me. Yes, you may know about it already but I believe that GOD wanted you to hear this for a reason. Think about your life and apply it to that situation that keeps bothering you. Ask the Spirit of GOD to show you where you need to apply it and how you need to pray about it.
 
Prayer
 
Dear GOD, I thank you for your Son and I thank you for the blood that He shed on Calvary. I thank you for the power that is in the blood. I now cover everything of mine under the precious blood of Jesus. I decree that no one will ever steal anything that belongs to me and that I have covered under the blood of Jesus.
 
I cover my destiny in the blood of Jesus and I decree that Satan will never steal it – he will never put his hands on it.
 
Dear GOD, I know that you love me even though I have never given my life to you. I thank you for the benefits that come with the blood of Jesus. I have tried it and I now know that it works! Seeing the power that is in the blood of Jesus, I now believe with my heart and confess with my mouth that Jesus is indeed your Son. I believe that He died for my sins and rose again. I now repent of all my sins and choose to live for you. I ask you to write my name in the book of life.
 
Please fill me with your Holy Spirit so that He can guide me in this walk. I cover myself under the blood of Jesus and I decree that I shall never turn back to my old ways. I decree that I shall serve you and you alone. I thank you, LORD, because you have done it. In Jesus’ name, I have prayed, amen.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment