Wednesday 31 December 2014

Happy New Year!

Okay, I honestly do not remember if I wished you a merry Christmas although I did think it - I am sorry about that. Now, allow me to make it up to you ...

Happy New Year

I do not know if I loved you as much as you wanted me to, this year, but allow me to try and do better next year.

I do not know if I made you as happy as you wanted me to, this year, but allow me to try and make you as happy as you want me to next year.

I am certain that I did not write to you, call you or text you as often as I should have, this year, but I promise to try and do better next year.

...so...as we stand here waiting to take the leap into the brand new year, I forgive you for not being all that I wanted you to be to me and for me this year. Therefore, I have decided to give you a second chance to be all that I want you to be to me and for me next year.

However, I want you to know that, even if you fail to meet my expectations of you, you will still be special to me this time next year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR and GOD BLESS YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment